Employment Exchange Registration
Register with District Employment Exchange: Kapurthala
District Employment Exchange Kapurthala
The candidate should be a resident of Punjab and belongs to District Kapurthala.
Step by Step Procedure
- The candidate submits his/her bio data, attested photocopies of all certificates along with the original certificates at the Inquiry window, where the dealing clerk checks all certificates. He retains the attested copies and hands over the original certificates to the candidate.
- The dealing clerk prepares the registration card of the candidate
- Once the DEO signs the card, the dealing clerk issues the card to the candidate, which is valid for 1 year.
- The department charges no registration fee from the candidate for registration.
Checklist of documents
- Bio data
- Photocopies of Certificates
Employment Exchange Kapurthala
5th Floor New DAC Complex, kartarpur road, Kapurthala
Location : Kapurthala | City : Kapurthala | PIN Code : 144601
Phone : 01822297216 | Mobile : 9222219247 | Email : helpline[dot]dbegt[dot]kapt[at]gmail[dot]com